"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality." -Warren G. Bennis

Friday, September 16, 2011

Leadership & Me: A Snapshot


            I love to travel.  But to be honest, I have not had the time or means to travel as much as I have wanted to during the past four years.  That being said, although I have not physically traveled all that much, I have definitely taken a journey.
            The journey I am referring to is the exploration of myself, my strengths, my weaknesses, my short-term and long-term goals, my interests and my passions.. And where this all fits in to the “big picture”.  Where do I fit into this big picture? 
            I’ve learned about self-development, core competencies and strategic management- just to name a few.  Through the course of this semester and the writing in this blog, I hope to connect everything I’ve learned in the past four years to help me further my understanding of leadership and my personal leadership style.
            Please join my last year of travels at San Diego State University as I continue the process of developing myself as a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment